Merchandise sold and shipped by www.mykimosetter.com may be returned by mail within 14 days of receipt. All returned merchandise must be unopened and in the original packaging with the bar code intact, and all components and manuals included. Please use the printable shipping label provided below.
We are unable to accept open item returns.
1. A RETURN AUTHORIZATION NUMBER (RA#) must be obtained and is required for ALL returns. Requests for returns may be placed by telephone (310-522-5911) or email ([email protected]).
2. RA#s must be clearly marked on returned packages.
3. A receipt number and transaction date must be referenced for the return authorization.
4. A valid reason must be provided for returns.
5. Merchandise must be returned within ten (10) days of the issuance of the Return Authorization Number at which time the Return Authorization Number expires. Return Authorization Numbers are non-renewable. Return shipping charges are the sole responsibility of the customer.
6. Material must be packaged correctly to avoid damage and returned in full count as sold. Credit will be issued one week after our warehouse receives, inspects, and processes your return. Shipping charges are non-refundable and will be deducted from the total amount.
7. Customer must send return freight prepaid.
1. Full credit will only be given for defective material, mis-shipments or material that has been damaged by the shipper within 7 days of receipt.
2. If material is damaged by the shipper, customer must refuse material in order to receive a complete credit.
3. All return claims for defective merchandise, quality control or workmanship require material samples to be inspected, tested and accepted by Kimoto Tech, Inc. before a replacement can be shipped.
4. Replacement merchandise will be shipped within three business days after inspection is complete.
5. Freight costs will not be charged on claims returned due to defective material, quality control, workmanship or errors on the part of Kimoto Tech, Inc.