• 5-mil polyester base, 140 micron plate thickness imparts dimensional stability.
• Printable side has a matted finish.
• Plate flatness is maintained because no heat-fusing process is required.
• Expect about 3000 impressions per plate depending on the printing conditions.
• Maximum Plate size: 16" x 20" (410mm x 510mm)
• Minimum Plate size: 3.9" x 3.9" (98mm x 98mm)
• Maximum Print area: 12.7" x 19" (323mm x 483mm)
• Standard plate sizes are available. Custom sizes are available by request.
• Fingerprints and scratches on the printable surface will affect the image quality.
• Store unprinted and printed plates in the original black bags to protect from dust, dirt, and humidity.
• Do not use organic solvents to clean the plate as these will damage the surface coating.
• Do not cut the plate before printing as the edges may damage the print heads.
• Plates recover quickly if printing is interrupted. Just rewet plate with water or fountain solution.
• No etching solution is required
• No special fountain solution is necessary. Distilled water, Nikken Laser Clean,Mitsubishi OA2,
and other conventional fountain solutions may be used.
• No need to change existing solutions on the press when switching to Kimoplate.
• Other solutions include:
For PS Plate: 2% Astromark 3 + 5% IPA + distilled water
For SDP Plate: 2% SLM-OD + 5% IPA + distilled water
For PinkMaster: 5% PP Screen H + distilled water